Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013

Sky Radebe | Oh Shit & Sky High



Radio Not | Skyto Poetry Movement
| 04/14 | Sky Radebe | Oh Shit & Sky High
commentary words on Oh Shit by Sky Radebe:
There is no such thing as a life without any regrets. However, regrets can become either burdens that interfere with your present happiness and restrict your future, or motivation to move forward. I have a lot that I wish I hadn’t done and after discussions with friends we come with a long list of Oh-Shit moments and I took three and put them in a poem. I hope you will enjoy it...
commentary words on Sky High by Sky Radebe:
Humble by brothers how gave tribute to all the work I have done when it comes to spoken word. I guess it’s true that poetry and hip-hop will forever be one. Untamble artists Blaze and Venom helped me record a hip-hop track that isn’t numbered or labelled in the first release of the album called Sky High. Just to thank the industry and share with you what we experienced in the process of recording this project. I am not the best rapper however tried my best hope you enjoy it. Please don’t skip Oh shit listen to and after a small gap the track will be an add-on for you. Dankie Vaal Sky High

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen