Samstag, 23. November 2013

Sky Radebe ft. Mpumi Nkabinde | Familiar Stranger



Radio Not | Skyto Poetry Movement
| 10/14 | Sky Radebe ft. Mpumi Nkabinde | Familiar Stranger

accompanying words by Sky Radebe:
I was in studio with the team for Untamble which helped with part of the post production of the Radio-not project, we were listen to beats that I could possibly use and we stumbled upon this young ladies voice and she blew me away. Right there and then I ask that we call here and demand to work with her. She was humbled that I wanted to work with herb however I was the humbled on that I would be working with such and awesome lyricist like her. We had this connection right away but we had not spent time together thus we cooked up this poem. A familiar stranger is an individual who is recognized from regular activities, but with whom one does not interact. And hope you enjoy this amazing poem… Thank you Untamble and God bless you Mpumi Nkabinde

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen