Samstag, 2. November 2013

Sky Radebe | Within You



Radio Not | Skyto Poetry Movement
| 07/14 | Sky Radebe | Within You

commentary words by Sky Radebe:
Taking care of a woman is a challenging job. This is especially true if you are her boyfriend and trying to figure out what she wants. Man and woman are a different species with different needs. How can we hope to care for each other in the way that we would like to? The truth is that it is impossible. Misunderstandings are inevitable. You cannot avoid stepping on each other's toes. The only thing you can do is to be as considerate as possible and apologize when you have wronged her. So I wrote this poem for a girlfriend who is now my ex. She was with me when I needed a friend, partner and a lover. Although we have parted ways she opened my eyes to what it means to love a person whole heartedly. I guess with that she taught me how to love my wife and I will forever be humbled by her within you or crazy love dedicated to Miss Jabulile Seakwe.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen